One of the good things about the clean out I’ve done recently, is that I’ve made a huge pile of papers I don’t need. Paula has been systematically turning them into mail art.
When you buy a print or painting from me, Paula packages it up and ships it to you, and the packaging is always adorable.
Once you’ve opened it, there are lots of things you can do with your envelope:
– Use it as a folder for household papers or bills
– Cover a notebook or journal
– Cut it up and collage it into your journal
– Cut it into pieces and glue them to cardboard, to create unique gift cards or tags
– Frame it and put it on the wall