Read the text for this lesson before you watch the video.
When asking a question, the “W-words” (who, what, where, when, why, how, how many, how old, how much) go last. Try signing:
• Where do you live?
• How much sugar do you want?
• How old is your sister?
• What is the time?
• Who did you go to the movie with yesterday?
• How many brothers and sisters do you have?
• When did you start learning Auslan?
• Why did you clean the house?
If you don’t know the vocab for the above words, fingerspell them. AFTER you have tried signing them with correct grammar, watch the video and correct yourself.
(Sorry, in the video, before asking how much sugar you want, I accidentally signed an extra ‘you’ – please disregard! Also in the question about who you went to the movie with yesterday, the subtitles miss the word ‘yesterday’.)