When you subscribe to my art (and my heart), everything I send you will come in a lovely mail art envelope. Each one is unique. This is an example of one I made. The envelope will be filled with goodies, seconds, surprises and prints, and the more you tell me about you, the more I’ll personalise it for you.
Once you’ve opened it, there are lots of things you can do with your envelope:
- Use it as a folder for household papers or bills
- Cover a notebook or journal
- Cut it up and collage it into your journal
- Cut it into pieces and glue them to cardboard, to create unique gift cards or tags
- Frame it and put it on the wall
If you want to know more about what it means to subscribe, head over to my shop and take a look. A subscription would make a lovely gift for someone who loves art and creativity.